Frigg.eco for a Sustainable Future
Sustainable infrastructure finance specialist that is passionate about how end-to-end digitalization of project development and funding can help solve the climate crisis.
- Founder and Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Philip has spent more than 7 years with UBS, a Swiss bank, and more than 3 years in research at ETH Zürich and the University of Zurich focusing on developing technology methods to promote sustainable projects. Philip has a master in Statistics from ETH Zürich and is currently doing his PhD in Quantitative Finance at the University of Zurich.
- In parallel to his education and industry endeavors, Philip has worked more than 10 years with renewable energy developers to create robust and scalable models that reduce development and financing costs.
Prof. Dr. Markus Leippold
Experienced researcher in the field of Climate Finance, Sustainability, Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, and Quantitative Finance that aims to put academic ideas into practice.
- Co-founder and academic council
- Markus has been a professor since 2002 at various places such as Imperial College London and now at the University of Zurich. He has gained valuable experience as a visiting researcher at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and Google.
- Markus has always been interested in putting cutting-edge academic ideas into practice, and Frigg is the ideal opportunity to do so.
Experienced full-stack IT architect obsessed with creating scalable and secure Software-as-a-Service solutions while ensuring the best customer experience.
- Co-founder and Chief Technical Officer (CTO)
- Francesco has spent more than 22 years as a Software and DevOps Engineer. Prior to his role at Frigg, he has been a DevOps engineer at Additiv, a Swiss company for financial technology applications.
- Francesco has a master’s in Computer Engineering from the University of Bologna University. In parallel to his previous engagements, Francesco has helped develop technology solutions on a freelance consultancy basis.
Recognized concept engineer that is passionate about how blockchain can make our financial system more efficient and composable while accelerating the net-zero transition.
- Chief Product Officer (CPO)
- Jack holds a degree from the prestigious Philosophy, Politics and Economics (PPE) program of the University of Oxford.
- He is also a previous biotech founder, worked in Remus Capital, an enterprise SaaS VC, Ex-IBD intern at Infrastructure & Energy at Credit Suisse London, that ultimately turned into a stablecoin and Solidity nerd that regularly tweets and writes about DeFi research.
- Co-founder of HomeDAO, a global tech movement starting with the Oxford Crypto Village.
Devoted full stack IT engineer with an aptitude for Web3, Blockchain, FinTech, creative Web design, and photography.
- Blockchain Engineer
- Olivier has a background in Computer Science with specialization in Software Engineering. Prior to his role at Frigg, he has spent more than 5 years as a Software Developer at SBB, a Swiss Federal Railways company.
- Next to his academic and industry experience, Olivier is passionate about Web3 development and is regularly participating in Global Hackathons.
Senior Frontend Engineer and Interaction Designer chasing technical perfection and effortlessly crafting the user experience of the Frigg Trinity (Universe, Globe and Microsites)
- Senior Frontend Engineer
- Swiss computer science EFZ with specialization in software engineering
- Over 10 years of experience as a Senior Frontend Engineer and Interaction Designer
- Founder of Frame One
Accomplished Creative Director and Concept Engineer that drives the strategic vision and implementation of a cohesive visual universe.
- Creative Director
- Stefan has been an independent entrepreneur for several years. He brings his long-standing experience as an Art & Creative Director to the Frigg brand and continuously thinking about how to visually evolve the Frigg Trinity (Universe, Globe, and Microsites). Stefan holds a Designer degree from Zurich University of Arts
- He is also the founder of Favorit Studio GmbH, an agency specialized in brand building and product design.
Remote sensing expert passionate for 3D hydrology modeling and end-to-end renewable energy analysis.
- Data Scientist
- Oliver holds a BSc in Engineering and Mgmt. from the Zürich University of Applied Sciences and is engaged as a part-time research assistant focusing on applying Digital Elevation Models (DEMs) and Geographic Information Systems (GIS) to assess renewable energy projects.
- Oliver is also part of a Norwegian government funded competence center for international exchange. Together with Africa based Hydro Power Engineers, Oliver will share his insights from hydrology modeling and learn more about day-to-day hydro project development and operations in East-Africa.
Associate Prof. Dr. Manuel Renold
Associate professor at the Zurich University of Applied Sciences (ZHAW) at the Institute of Data Analysis and Process Design (IDP) and an experienced climate scientist.
- Academic council
- Manuel is an expert on metrological and climatological feasibility of climate adaption infrastructure assets. He is Frigg’s central point of contact for digitizing the assessment of renewable energy infrastructure through machine learning, data science, and predictive analytics.
- Manuel has always had an interested in putting research into practice, and his engagement with Frigg is the ideal opportunity to do so. Manuel will supervise Oliver and his work with a team of project development and operations companies with projects globally.