Dated – 12/2/2022
This Policy does not apply to information collected by third parties, including any websites, services, and applications that you elect to access through the Services. It also does not apply to any information collected by the Company offline or through any other means, including any other website operated by us or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries). Please review this Policy carefully. By clicking on “agree” to this Policy when prompted, you agree to the terms of this Policy on behalf of yourself or the entity or organization that you represent. If you do not agree to any term in this Policy, you should refrain from further use of our Services.
We may update this Policy from time to time. Your continued use of the Services after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
The Services and its content are not intended for, nor directed at, children under the age of eighteen (18).
We collect personal information that you knowingly choose to disclose. This may include personal information, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, Wallet account, and any other information you directly provide us on or through the Services.
We may use a variety of technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns whenever you interact with the Services. This includes:
- Details of your visits to our Services, including the types of content you view or engage with; the features you use; the actions you take; the people or accounts you interact with; the time, frequency, and duration of your activities; and other information about your use of and actions on the Services.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your computer operating system, public Ethereum address, IP address, browser type, and browser language.
- Location Information. Information about the location of your device, including GPS location, for purposes of enhancing or facilitating the Services. We may also use information about the location of the device you are using to help us understand how the Services and functionality are being used and to deliver more relevant advertising.
We may use the information we collect about you in a variety of ways, including:
- to provide the Services and its content to you;
- to respond to comments and questions, and provide customer service;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide such information, or fulfill any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- to communicate with you about your account, or subscription; to inform you about important changes to, or other news about, the Services or any of its features or content; to operate, maintain, improve, personalize, and analyze the Services;
- to monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities for marketing or advertising purposes; to detect, prevent, or investigate security breaches, fraud, and other unauthorized or illegal activity; to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to maintain appropriate records for internal administrative purposes; in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and for any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
We may disclose aggregated or anonymized information about our users without any restrictions. We will not share your personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy except in the following circumstances:
With subsidiaries and affiliates for business purposes. To our subsidiaries and affiliated companies for purposes of management and analysis, decision-making, and other business purposes. When we work with service providers. To service providers, professional advisors, contractors, and other third parties that provide us with support services, such as payment processing, website hosting, information technology, sales, email and postal delivery, location mapping, product and service delivery, or analytics services, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
When we become involved in a sale or transfer of the Company. If we become involved with a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets (whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding), to business entities or people involved in the negotiation or transfer.
When we are required by law. To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
To help protect lawful interests. If we believe disclosure will help us protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our users, partners, agents, and others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection, and spam and malware prevention.
To fulfill the purpose for that information or with your consent. To fulfill the purpose for which you provide the information, for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information, or with your consent. Information that you post on or through the public areas of the Services (e.g., in chat rooms, bulletin boards, and discussion groups) are generally accessible to, and may be collected and used by, others and may result in unsolicited messages or other forms of contact from others.
Users of the Services are encouraged to exercise caution when providing personal information about themselves in public or interactive areas.
While we have employed security technologies and procedures to assist safeguarding your personal information, no system or network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website or any other Services.
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org